Taking the AARP Smart Driver Course teaches current traffic laws, defensive driving techniques and how to operate a vehicle more safely in today's challenging driving environment. It also teaches how to manage and accommodate common age-related changes in vision, hearing and reaction time.
The course is four hours in length and costs $15 for AARP members and $20 for nonmembers. Reservations are required.
For the Village Insurance and Village Bible EFC locations, call 479-855-3076. For the Gravette Senior Center location, call 479-787-9908.
• July 27: Village Insurance, 8:30 a.m., 2860 Bella Vista Way
• Aug. 14: Village Insurance, 8:30 a.m., 2860 Bella Vista Way
• Aug. 16: Village Bible EFC, 9 a.m., 1591 Forest Hills Blvd.
• Aug. 23: Gravette Senior Center, 1 p.m., 1870 Lime Kiln Road, Gravette
• Aug. 24: Village Insurance, 8:30 a.m., 2860 Bella Vista Way
Visit www.aarp.org/driving27 for courses beyond these dates.Community on 07/11/2018
Print Headline: AARP Smart Driver Safety Classes