• City Council: The regular meeting of the council will be 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 22, at the Bella Vista Court facility at 612 Lancashire Blvd. The council's next work session will be at 5:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, at the Bella Vista Court facility.
• Planning Commission: The commission's regular meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, at City Hall.
• Board of Directors: The board's regular meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at the Riordan Hall. The board's next work session will be at 8 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, at the Country Club Boardroom.
• Lakes Committee: The committee will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Riordan Hall.
• Recreation Committee: The committee will meet at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, at the Bella Vista Country Club.
• Golf Committee: The next meeting will be at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 10, at Riordan Hall.
• Community Involvement Committee: The next meeting will be Monday, Feb. 5, at the Bella Vista Country Club .
• Board of Directors: The board will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at the Association office, 2 Cora Circle.
Bella Vista Animal Shelter
• Annual Meeting: The 2018 annual meeting for the Bella Vista Animal Shelter will be held at the Bella Vista Fire Station No. 1 Training Room, Town Center, Bella Vista, at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, for the transaction of all Bella Vista Animal Shelter business which may properly come before the board. The public and all members are invited to attend. Applications for board member positions are available at the Bella Vista Animal Shelter. For more information, contact Deidre Knight-Matney, executive director, at 479-855-6020 or at email@example.com.General News on 01/10/2018
Print Headline: Meetings