News Community Obits Sports & Rec Opinion Religion Special Sections Photos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
story.lead_photo.caption Keith Bryant/The Weekly Vista Bella Vista police officer Travis Trammell approaches a house after a grill fire was reported at 2 Marlin Lane last Thursday, Feb. 1. Bella Vista Fire Department battalion chief Robert Hamilton said the fire was contained in the grill, but it could have been serious because the grill had a canister of propane in place and was placed close to the house, on a wooden deck. The fire was caused by grease built up in the grill, he said, which ignited when the grill was lit.

Keith Bryant/The Weekly Vista Bella Vista police officer Travis Trammell approaches a house after a grill fire was reported at 2 Marlin Lane last Thursday, Feb. 1. Bella Vista Fire Department battalion chief Robert Hamilton said the fire was contained in the grill, but it could have been serious because the grill had a canister of propane in place and was placed close to the house, on a wooden deck. The fire was caused by grease built up in the grill, he said, which ignited when the grill was lit.

Keith Bryant/The Weekly Vista Bella Vista police officer Travis Trammell approaches a house after a grill fire was reported at 2 Marlin Lane last Thursday, Feb. 1. Bella Vista Fire Department battalion chief Robert Hamilton said the fire was contained in the grill, but it could have been serious because the grill had a canister of propane in place and was placed close to the house, on a wooden deck. The fire was caused by grease built up in the grill, he said, which ignited when the grill was lit.

Keith Bryant/The Weekly Vista Bella Vista police officer Travis Trammell approaches a house after a grill fire was reported at 2 Marlin Lane last Thursday, Feb. 1. Bella Vista Fire Department battalion chief Robert Hamilton said the fire was contained in the grill, but it could have been serious because the grill had a canister of propane in place and was placed close to the house, on a wooden deck. The fire was caused by grease built up in the grill, he said, which ignited when the grill was lit.

Keith Bryant/The Weekly Vista Bella Vista police officer Travis Trammell approaches a house after a grill fire was reported at 2 Marlin Lane last Thursday, Feb. 1. Bella Vista Fire Department battalion chief Robert Hamilton said the fire was contained in the grill, but it could have been serious because the grill had a canister of propane in place and was placed close to the house, on a wooden deck. The fire was caused by grease built up in the grill, he said, which ignited when the grill was lit.

Keith Bryant

kbryant@nwadg.com

General News on 02/07/2018

Print Headline: Grill fire attributed to grease buildup

Sponsor Content

Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT